Friday, April 30, 2010

DeviantScrap!

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted anything.  Bad blogger, bad! lol!

Well, I'm here to make up for it by telling you what I've been up to for the last few months. Yay! :-)

I've had the honor of being asked by Hollie Haradon to be part of the Holliewood Studios Creative Team and, along with several other wonderful and incredibly talented artists, help her start her new venture: DeviantScrap.com!

DeviantScrap is a place where scrapbook, mixed media and digital artists can all come together to share, learn from and inspire one another.  No judgement, just creativity.  I've been blown away by the talent I've seen here.  Check it out! DeviantScrap.com

On top of that, I'm heading up the DeviantScrap Flickr Group.  So, if you're on Flickr, stop by, join the group and start posting images.  All types of art are welcome.  The only requirement is that you use at least one element from a digital scrapbook kit to create your image.

Here are some of the images that I've created for Hollie's Creative Team.  To see more please visit my gallery at DeviantScrap.com  or Flickr





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...